ArmyOf6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're ArmyOf6 |AO6|For short.

4 posters

SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother)

Admin
    Admin

SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother) Empty SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother)

Post  Admin Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 am

I'm the owners brother and i'm gonna help you with everything and we will have some fun things to talk about affraid
    Each week i will post in this topic a special discussion or fun thing to do/talk about! bounce We now have a quickjump, just press ctrl+f and type in what your looking for and find the yellow/highlighted text. here are the list of my topics so far:
    Which class do i choose?

SkillsOfTheWolf
    My weekly posts start 21 of January. Every Saturday. I am posting my first topic now.
    Which class do i choose?
    Well this is the most asked question. It all depends on what you prefer, commandos are very speedy and they do fair damage but have very low health and other than pistols nothing can be used at all ranges. I recommend this if you like to play for fun, i think this class is the funnest and also play it if you are a sneaky player.
    Soldiers are well balanced and are great at moderate range. They have very good abilities. If this class is mastered it is great. It is useful for all types of gameplay. I recommend this to everyone.
    Gunners (My favourite) are called overpowered and cheap, some say they are noobish and suck. If you can beat them who cares? They are very slow and without leg it knifers will kill you. Best at short range combat though, which is weird. They have good machine guns, RPG's and Shotguns. I recommend it to beginners and people who love fun Very Happy

There is my guide to Which class do i choose?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    SitDownSon!

SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother) Empty Re: SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother)

Post  SitDownSon! Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 am

Sounds cool that your gonna do that bro! Twisted Evil PS:Soldier Is My Cup Of Tea Razz
    |AO6|-Frost
    |AO6|-Frost

SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother) Empty Re: SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother)

Post  |AO6|-Frost Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 am

Admin wrote:I'm the owners brother and i'm gonna help you with everything and we will have some fun things to talk about affraid
    Each week i will post in this topic a special discussion or fun thing to do/talk about! bounce We now have a quickjump, just press ctrl+f and type in what your looking for and find the yellow/highlighted text. here are the list of my topics so far:
    Which class do i choose?

SkillsOfTheWolf
    My weekly posts start 21 of January. Every Saturday. I am posting my first topic now.
    Which class do i choose?
    Well this is the most asked question. It all depends on what you prefer, commandos are very speedy and they do fair damage but have very low health and other than pistols nothing can be used at all ranges. I recommend this if you like to play for fun, i think this class is the funnest and also play it if you are a sneaky player.
    Soldiers are well balanced and are great at moderate range. They have very good abilities. If this class is mastered it is great. It is useful for all types of gameplay. I recommend this to everyone.
    Gunners (My favourite) are called overpowered and cheap, some say they are noobish and suck. If you can beat them who cares? They are very slow and without leg it knifers will kill you. Best at short range combat though, which is weird. They have good machine guns, RPG's and Shotguns. I recommend it to beginners and people who love fun Very Happy

There is my guide to Which class do i choose?

THE COMMANDO

aight. first off, in my opinion, commando is the hardest class to play. the variety of different mando types makes it hard to build a good commando. the main types of mandos are : PK, Knifers, Snipers, Pistolers. also there are 2 types of knifers. what i call Blade mandos, and normal knifers. lets start with PK mandos, or pistol/knife mandos.

I first started play my mandos with PK because i cant snipe for shit. the LR pistol is absoloutly ownage. the faster you click, the faster it fires, each shot doing on average 10-18 damage with normal, 15-20 with super/uber. combined with a knife this combo is a rather close range weapon, where the lr pistol can be used rather effectively at close range against a mando or soldier that is out of knifing range. the abilities associated with this type of mando are:
    Stealth (max it by level 10)
    Elixer (max before level 20)
    troop trap
    level 1 mark target or posion blade.

Second is Blade mandos. like dual shotty gunners or soldiers, dual blades require a high level so they have the abilities to back up the knifing prowess. i personally use machete and uber knife, but a sword is a good possibility.
    not much to say, but this class is incredibly difficult. abilities are:
    MAX STEALTH!!!! important.
    MAX ELIXER!!!!
    MAX POISON BLADE!!!!!
    and level 1 troop trap or mark target.

third is the standard knifer, that usually has a pistol or rifle as a secondary, but attacks mainly with a blade by stalking the enemies. this could be associated with PK or sniper mandos.
    Check PK mandos for abilities.

fourth is the sniper. probably the most popular type of mando in BFH. they usually max Piercing shot by level 10, not investing any ability points into stealth or troop trap. this max PS adds around 40 something dmage to a shot, and any good sniper will have Super/Uber Slow sniper/ SVD or M95. i believe that fast firing rifle actually owns more than slow rifle, but the damage is decreased by around 12. a secondary for these mandos might be super/uber lr pistol or PP. some even do what is called dual snipers, and this tactic is surprisingly easy/hard. dont ask.
    abilities are:
    Max PS
    Max MT
    rest of the points should be spent on level 1 troop trap minimum, and level 1 elixer maybe useful. points should be put into stealth if the sniper is low to the ground and unaware of their surroundings.

lastly is the pistoler. using dual pistols could mean a variety of strategies, PP and LR, LR and LR, LR and SR, MR and LR, MR and SR, SR and PP and so on and so forth. abilities would be rather the same as PK,
    stealth
    elixer
    troop trap
    mark target.

all up, depending on what type of commando you choose vastly affects you gameplay. choose wisely.
    |AO6|-Frost
    |AO6|-Frost

Post  |AO6|-Frost Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:42 am

THE SOLDIER

this is probably my least known class, but it is undeniably the best, depending on the player.

i won't go into heaps of depth about the soldier so here goes.
    ABILITY REVIEW
    Combat Medicine: incredibly useful. maxing this straight away would be incredibly useful. the recharge time would be 8 seconds or so and when next to 2 people, can heal 60 HP easy.
    Burning Bullets: an ability that sets the enemy on fire, dealing 5 damage at level 1, 6 at level 2 etc. in case your enemy gets away, the flame makes them noticeable and you can see their location via points coming off them through walls. level 1 is usually very useful. i personally wouldnt bother maxing it.
    Grenade Spam: quite a useful ability. at level 1 it can still net you a ton of kills, espicially in ctf. 3 nades at level 1, increases by 1 every level.
    6th Sense: useful to some, allows your whole team to see the enemy like mark target. like IEG, should only have this at level 1 as higher levels are really that useful.
    Blasting Strike: my favourite. max this as soon as you have maxed CM. you can kill enemies with this ability, topple tanks, destroy planes, foil jeep fags plans, get the advantage on an average commando, keep those gunners at a distance, throw off aim, in general, the best ability. also if you have buddies with level 5 bs, synch your bs to throw enemies out of the map.

WEAPONS:
    esentially, use a fast firing, close range SMG as your primary until higher levels, where tactics like dual shottys work because you have the abilities to support your style. doesnt matter what your secondary is. dont use slow firing SMGs after level 3. it just doesnt work.

that really all i can think of off the top of my head, pm for questions.
    |AO6|-Frost
    |AO6|-Frost

Post  |AO6|-Frost Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:49 am

THE GUNNER

Last of all, the "noobiest" class in BFH

the high base HP makes this class a firefight demon, if played right. but because of their slow running speed, leg it or supporting team members is vital.

RAVER89 said:

As gunner you are the tank of the team with a high base HP and abilitys to counter almost anything thrown (or fired) at you.
    You're the brute strength class so remember it's important to be aggressive.

Aim

This is unique to each player and differs from day to day.
    Some are good at keeping their aim up at close range with another gunner using legit and others will use different skills to out do the enemy.
    I can't give to much advice on this apart from practice makes perfect.

Awareness

Use your senses.. You should always be aware of whats going on in the battlefield, whether that be knowing where the enemy is, where your team mates are, where your team are advancing to and how you can use your location as an advantage ie flanking, cover fire, jumping straight into the meat grinder where they are overpowered by the oppositions fire which i generally dont recommend tho at times it will be needed. Which flags need capturing, areas for cover from incomming fire and your general surroundings as a whole to use to your advantage with the simplest things being a tree to rocket jump to either retreat from a tight situation or to attack and rain fire down from above. Tho whatever you plan to do make sure you have an escape plan even if its drawing them into an enclosed space where your survivability will be increased because of the short distance advantage.

Brain vs brawn
    You may be out healthed, out gunned (inferior weapon setup) or outnumbered but if you play smart your never outmatched.
    In many cases you can take someone full health while your on 10-15 hp and win by using your brain and not pure firepower.
    (you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish if you don't give up at the last few seconds)

If you play against the same people often, do your research and learn what abilitys they have so you know how to counter when you clash.
    Also remember that sight is not the only sense you can use but sound will help you locate the enemy. (pretty obvious but people forget with their tunes on)
    If a gunner is retreating (or activating shield) its usually because hes low on health and the opposition will notice and take advantage so use it against them.. when you have full health and see an enemy up the road fire afew shots to get his attention then retreat around a corner hiting the i need a medic emote, he will follow thinking your an easy kill but gets greeted by you dominance.

Vehicles

Before i start i would like to point out that im not going to tell you what weapons you should use as that will all depend on you, but the one thing i will say is.. Get the RPG! (when an enemy tank draws close the last thing your team will want is a noob gunner running around throwing TnT)

This is obviously your counter attack against all vehicles and when you get used to aiming at tanks and jeeps you will eventually have mastered the art of guiding with your RPG working out when your rocket and target ie, (plane) reach the same spot at the same time you'll become a walking surface to air missile launcher, dodging/countering and destroying everything in a matter of seconds. Also if you do decide to use FF in your build you can shoot jeeps and planes to heal yourself.

Also one of the key factors of a gunners rule of engagment is opening up and getting them with the RPG send them high into the sky, they will have a hard time landing shots on you and will give you the time and ability to go around the back so they cant shoot back at you but you can still easily return fire. Also usefull for retreating and against multiple opponents. If a soldier and gunner come at you together, aslong as the gunner doesnt have ieg activated a well placed RPG shot to throw him up in the air will usually give you enough time to kill the soldier before he hits the ground.

Another advantage with vehicles being a gunner is getting into a tank.
    If you see an incoming tank you can fire a shot then either get into the top of the tank or get out, activate IEG and fire a shot with your RPG then get back into the tank and fire again. You shouldn't lose against anybody except 'maybe' another gunner but most are either lazy or don't know this as it rarely happens.

Movement

Never, and i mean never stand still, unless your emoting some pro player you just owned. Surprise attacks can be lethal from any class but you should always be aware of mandos. Just imagine that one is stalking you constantly it will help keep you more aware and cycle through your abilitys, an example.. Your cooldown for legit has another few seconds and there are no enemys nearby so you decide to wait afew seconds only to be pwned by 2 syncronised mando's almost instantly before you have time to act tho if you had been patient and instead had shield up while waiting, you would have had a higher chance at surviving.

The 5 gunner ability's

[Image: abilitys.jpg]

[Image: 2091.png] Legit

If you can use this ability affectivly you can take out many players with this alone. This turns you from the slowest class to the fastest and a must have for every god gunner - It's more efficient to avoid damage than Hero Shield, even against multiple opponents and it allows the Gunner to abuse lag for strafing.

The ''i need a ride'' emote is, along with wanting a pickup also a request to another gunner to use leg it. If a gunner uses legit stick with him until the leg it runs out, then use your own leg it. This is called a leg it train.
    If another gunner on your team uses legit then use your IEG if your not communicating with your team you'll have to use your initiative.
    With this ability you will easily dodge the majority of bullets heres an example to show what i mean.. Have you ever played/seen space invaders??

At the start of the round they are moving down the screen slowly giving you an easy pick but later in the stage they are so close at the bottom and moving so fast its extemely hard to hit well this is what happens with a gunner literaly running circles around you.
    Also, you can share this ability with your team with many purposes whether it be to attack/ambush, retreat, flank, gain ground, move to a flag, save a teammate or get you in the action quicker. There are endless situations where this will come in handy.

[Image: 2031.png] IEG

As a primary vehicle counter class ie Tanks and planes it is your job to protect yourself and the team from ALL explosives so IEG even with 1 point is a must but if you are playing in a clan or your a team based player then spending more in this ability is recommended.
    (For a clan based gunner with IEG 5 see blackleaders guide)

Notice to gunners with HS 5 and IEG 1, knock HS down and increase IEG. Its still in development with some tests i would like to make before i post in the guide tho so far, even solo it is definatly worth the try.

[Image: 2026.png] Shield

If you share this ability at level 5 with your whole team they will immediatly gain a 480 HP advantage it is not only usefull for sharing with your team but also to protect yourself from DoTs (Damage over time) like BurningBullets (with fireproof undies will heal you) or mando's poisonblade and/or as a last resort in combat, tho some will use it to start with the HP advantage.
    With the known bug that is unlikely to be fixed in the near future as they can't recreate it in a test envirment, this ability is unfortunatly not worth its full potential.

[Image: 2055n.png]Fire Frenzie vs [Image: 2046.png]Explosive Keg

One of the most debated/discussed topics of this class ''whether high level gunners should invest in keg or FF''.
    I know that most clan members would say the gunners best friend is his RPG and his best buddy Mr Keg and that FF isn't as effective in higher lvl matches.
    I beg to differ.. I am not saying FF is better but depending on the circumstances it can be more usefull than the other.

You should see the opposition gunners panicked movement when he charges at you with all his confidence throwing his keg 5 and launching his rpg just for you to activate IEG. Thats his 5 ability points cancelled with just 1 of yours gives you an immediate advantage. If he uses legit, do the same. you might start off about equal but you have a 4 ability point advantage which is where FF will come in.
    Or
    If you are on a hill or higher ground using FF the opposite gunner will counter with legit but if he tries getting up towards you his speed will decrease dramatically = easier to aim or he will retreat giving you a distance advantage as your aim will be better with the focus fire from the ability.
    Or
    RPG them into the sky and use FF straight away, if your good at aiming you can usually drop your opponent before they hit the ground.

Just to name afew..

If its going to be a clan match where people are talking on xfire, skype, TS or vent and will be grouping together often where you're relying on your soldier for heals then keg will be more usefull but if your in a casual match where the enemy are more scattered then higher survivability with FF will have the upper hand. Both abilitys have advantages/disadvantages and will only be used to its full potential depending on your style tho once mastered both are formidable abilitys that shouldn't be underestimated.

As you become accustomed to your build and gain experience you will reach a level of enlightenment ''a spidey sense if you will'' of what players are going to do before they do it eg.. From left hes going to move right in his strafe ect, a battle instinct that you will start to naturaly feel
    Remember pro players will be able to throw you off as they have the same spidey sense but thats when your epic genetics shine through.
    (You are born with it and you'll know if you have it) Mostly blonde hair, blue eyes ect.. Damn european elitists. Big Grin

These are the basics of your abilitys and anyone can use them but using them properly and in the correct order is a different matter.

A tip: FF without the ability = If you have a mondo or soldier doing more damage because of the distance advantage a good way to do more is not to hold the circle center on them and hope afew extra will hit but to twitch your hand in a tiny circular motion that cancels some of the spray from your MG and will land more rounds.

Lone wolf or team player??

I always go into a match as a lone wolf (never expect anything) i'll start by evaluating my team and the opposition then make a decision of how im going to play. As a rule if you can help a member of your team then do so but don't always suicide charge for a player so that you both die like noobs.
    Some people are worth trying to save and others just aren't but remember the name of the game ''HERO''!

not exactly what i would have written, but close enough, i dont really play gunner.
    SkillsOfTheWolf
    SkillsOfTheWolf

SkillsOfTheWolf-Chat Helping To Do Your Best-(Owner'sBrother) Empty really

Post  SkillsOfTheWolf Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 am

|AO6|-Frost wrote:THE GUNNER

Last of all, the "noobiest" class in BFH

the high base HP makes this class a firefight demon, if played right. but because of their slow running speed, leg it or supporting team members is vital.

RAVER89 said:

As gunner you are the tank of the team with a high base HP and abilitys to counter almost anything thrown (or fired) at you.
    You're the brute strength class so remember it's important to be aggressive.

Aim

This is unique to each player and differs from day to day.
    Some are good at keeping their aim up at close range with another gunner using legit and others will use different skills to out do the enemy.
    I can't give to much advice on this apart from practice makes perfect.

Awareness

Use your senses.. You should always be aware of whats going on in the battlefield, whether that be knowing where the enemy is, where your team mates are, where your team are advancing to and how you can use your location as an advantage ie flanking, cover fire, jumping straight into the meat grinder where they are overpowered by the oppositions fire which i generally dont recommend tho at times it will be needed. Which flags need capturing, areas for cover from incomming fire and your general surroundings as a whole to use to your advantage with the simplest things being a tree to rocket jump to either retreat from a tight situation or to attack and rain fire down from above. Tho whatever you plan to do make sure you have an escape plan even if its drawing them into an enclosed space where your survivability will be increased because of the short distance advantage.

Brain vs brawn
    You may be out healthed, out gunned (inferior weapon setup) or outnumbered but if you play smart your never outmatched.
    In many cases you can take someone full health while your on 10-15 hp and win by using your brain and not pure firepower.
    (you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish if you don't give up at the last few seconds)

If you play against the same people often, do your research and learn what abilitys they have so you know how to counter when you clash.
    Also remember that sight is not the only sense you can use but sound will help you locate the enemy. (pretty obvious but people forget with their tunes on)
    If a gunner is retreating (or activating shield) its usually because hes low on health and the opposition will notice and take advantage so use it against them.. when you have full health and see an enemy up the road fire afew shots to get his attention then retreat around a corner hiting the i need a medic emote, he will follow thinking your an easy kill but gets greeted by you dominance.

Vehicles

Before i start i would like to point out that im not going to tell you what weapons you should use as that will all depend on you, but the one thing i will say is.. Get the RPG! (when an enemy tank draws close the last thing your team will want is a noob gunner running around throwing TnT)

This is obviously your counter attack against all vehicles and when you get used to aiming at tanks and jeeps you will eventually have mastered the art of guiding with your RPG working out when your rocket and target ie, (plane) reach the same spot at the same time you'll become a walking surface to air missile launcher, dodging/countering and destroying everything in a matter of seconds. Also if you do decide to use FF in your build you can shoot jeeps and planes to heal yourself.

Also one of the key factors of a gunners rule of engagment is opening up and getting them with the RPG send them high into the sky, they will have a hard time landing shots on you and will give you the time and ability to go around the back so they cant shoot back at you but you can still easily return fire. Also usefull for retreating and against multiple opponents. If a soldier and gunner come at you together, aslong as the gunner doesnt have ieg activated a well placed RPG shot to throw him up in the air will usually give you enough time to kill the soldier before he hits the ground.

Another advantage with vehicles being a gunner is getting into a tank.
    If you see an incoming tank you can fire a shot then either get into the top of the tank or get out, activate IEG and fire a shot with your RPG then get back into the tank and fire again. You shouldn't lose against anybody except 'maybe' another gunner but most are either lazy or don't know this as it rarely happens.

Movement

Never, and i mean never stand still, unless your emoting some pro player you just owned. Surprise attacks can be lethal from any class but you should always be aware of mandos. Just imagine that one is stalking you constantly it will help keep you more aware and cycle through your abilitys, an example.. Your cooldown for legit has another few seconds and there are no enemys nearby so you decide to wait afew seconds only to be pwned by 2 syncronised mando's almost instantly before you have time to act tho if you had been patient and instead had shield up while waiting, you would have had a higher chance at surviving.

The 5 gunner ability's

[Image: abilitys.jpg]

[Image: 2091.png] Legit

If you can use this ability affectivly you can take out many players with this alone. This turns you from the slowest class to the fastest and a must have for every god gunner - It's more efficient to avoid damage than Hero Shield, even against multiple opponents and it allows the Gunner to abuse lag for strafing.

The ''i need a ride'' emote is, along with wanting a pickup also a request to another gunner to use leg it. If a gunner uses legit stick with him until the leg it runs out, then use your own leg it. This is called a leg it train.
    If another gunner on your team uses legit then use your IEG if your not communicating with your team you'll have to use your initiative.
    With this ability you will easily dodge the majority of bullets heres an example to show what i mean.. Have you ever played/seen space invaders??

At the start of the round they are moving down the screen slowly giving you an easy pick but later in the stage they are so close at the bottom and moving so fast its extemely hard to hit well this is what happens with a gunner literaly running circles around you.
    Also, you can share this ability with your team with many purposes whether it be to attack/ambush, retreat, flank, gain ground, move to a flag, save a teammate or get you in the action quicker. There are endless situations where this will come in handy.

[Image: 2031.png] IEG

As a primary vehicle counter class ie Tanks and planes it is your job to protect yourself and the team from ALL explosives so IEG even with 1 point is a must but if you are playing in a clan or your a team based player then spending more in this ability is recommended.
    (For a clan based gunner with IEG 5 see blackleaders guide)

Notice to gunners with HS 5 and IEG 1, knock HS down and increase IEG. Its still in development with some tests i would like to make before i post in the guide tho so far, even solo it is definatly worth the try.

[Image: 2026.png] Shield

If you share this ability at level 5 with your whole team they will immediatly gain a 480 HP advantage it is not only usefull for sharing with your team but also to protect yourself from DoTs (Damage over time) like BurningBullets (with fireproof undies will heal you) or mando's poisonblade and/or as a last resort in combat, tho some will use it to start with the HP advantage.
    With the known bug that is unlikely to be fixed in the near future as they can't recreate it in a test envirment, this ability is unfortunatly not worth its full potential.

[Image: 2055n.png]Fire Frenzie vs [Image: 2046.png]Explosive Keg

One of the most debated/discussed topics of this class ''whether high level gunners should invest in keg or FF''.
    I know that most clan members would say the gunners best friend is his RPG and his best buddy Mr Keg and that FF isn't as effective in higher lvl matches.
    I beg to differ.. I am not saying FF is better but depending on the circumstances it can be more usefull than the other.

You should see the opposition gunners panicked movement when he charges at you with all his confidence throwing his keg 5 and launching his rpg just for you to activate IEG. Thats his 5 ability points cancelled with just 1 of yours gives you an immediate advantage. If he uses legit, do the same. you might start off about equal but you have a 4 ability point advantage which is where FF will come in.
    Or
    If you are on a hill or higher ground using FF the opposite gunner will counter with legit but if he tries getting up towards you his speed will decrease dramatically = easier to aim or he will retreat giving you a distance advantage as your aim will be better with the focus fire from the ability.
    Or
    RPG them into the sky and use FF straight away, if your good at aiming you can usually drop your opponent before they hit the ground.

Just to name afew..

If its going to be a clan match where people are talking on xfire, skype, TS or vent and will be grouping together often where you're relying on your soldier for heals then keg will be more usefull but if your in a casual match where the enemy are more scattered then higher survivability with FF will have the upper hand. Both abilitys have advantages/disadvantages and will only be used to its full potential depending on your style tho once mastered both are formidable abilitys that shouldn't be underestimated.

As you become accustomed to your build and gain experience you will reach a level of enlightenment ''a spidey sense if you will'' of what players are going to do before they do it eg.. From left hes going to move right in his strafe ect, a battle instinct that you will start to naturaly feel
    Remember pro players will be able to throw you off as they have the same spidey sense but thats when your epic genetics shine through.
    (You are born with it and you'll know if you have it) Mostly blonde hair, blue eyes ect.. Damn european elitists. Big Grin

These are the basics of your abilitys and anyone can use them but using them properly and in the correct order is a different matter.

A tip: FF without the ability = If you have a mondo or soldier doing more damage because of the distance advantage a good way to do more is not to hold the circle center on them and hope afew extra will hit but to twitch your hand in a tiny circular motion that cancels some of the spray from your MG and will land more rounds.

Lone wolf or team player??

I always go into a match as a lone wolf (never expect anything) i'll start by evaluating my team and the opposition then make a decision of how im going to play. As a rule if you can help a member of your team then do so but don't always suicide charge for a player so that you both die like noobs.
    Some people are worth trying to save and others just aren't but remember the name of the game ''HERO''!

not exactly what i would have written, but close enough, i dont really play gunner.

REALLY? NOOBIEST?
    |AO6|-Frost
    |AO6|-Frost

Post  |AO6|-Frost Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 am

I put it in quotation marks. the terms stated by my client, Kieran Frost, do no represent the views of the collective.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content